The fairy skirt is (almost) finished! I had to take out the beaded portion from last week because I didn’t think the skirt was quite long enough, and because I didn’t like how the points were shaping up. The pattern called for decreases on every row, but I thought that made the points too short. I switched to decreasing on only the knit rows, and I like the result much better. I also decided to sew the flower beads on at the very end instead of having them dangle from the points. All that’s left now is to finish the waistband. The pattern calls for making an I-cord, but I really hate doing that; I think I’ll sew on some elastic instead.