Remember the braided rag rug I was making? Well, I made an insanely long braid and decided to start sewing it. Unfortunately, that part didn’t go so well. I wasn’t getting it to stay flat, so it ended up looking like a conical hat. I’m sure I could’ve adjusted things and gotten it to work, especially if I’d done it by hand, but I decided to just take it out instead. I got out the seam ripper and took out all the stitches, then started unbraiding it. I decided to crochet it instead (I would’ve knit it, except that I wanted it to be circular). It took me a few tries to get it going without it curling up, but once my mom suggested increasing more often than normally suggested, it’s been going better. Crocheting isn’t my strongest area, but I’m getting into the groove of it now.